Monday, December 22, 2008

Looking for a great photographer

If there is any advice that I can give it is this....don't scrimp on a good photographer. I have decorated many weddings during my professional career. I have seen so many things but the one thing that I have come across time and time again is poor photography. Now I know that some budgets don't have a huge portion for photography but using Joe blow from work or a friend of a friend just isn't going to cut it.
A great photographer can capture the essence of a wedding. Some of the best pictures I have seen by photographers are of weddings that don't have allot of "decorations" they have style. A great photographer captures that feeling on film. If you possibly can budget for photography, don't leave your most important day to someone who does an o.k. job. I promise if you shop around there are great photographers who are affordable as well as give you your moneys worth.
Cut back on some of the things that don't really matter like extra decorations or catering, you can do it just budget and keep looking.
copyright 2008 Wedding Designs Magazine

No comments:

blinki